Dry Cleaners Insurance
A ONE-STOP BUSINESS INSURANCE
SOLUTION FOR DRY CLEANERS.
BUSINESS OWNER’S POLICY
A BOP can help protect your retail business in much the same way that a homeowner’s policy protects your home and personal possessions. The Hartford’s BOP combines these essential coverages to provide a cost-effective solution to help safeguard your store:
• Business Property insurance to help protect the property you own, lease or rent.
• Business Liability coverage to help protect your business in the event it is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property.
• Business Income coverage to help protect lost income if your business is forced to close due to direct physical loss or damage to its premises resulting from a covered cause of loss.
OPTIONAL COVERAGES SHOPS LIKE YOURS SELECT
A wide range of optional coverages offer additional protection for risks that are unique to pet services. Many are available separately or in cost-effective packages, giving you the flexibility to design a program that’s important to your business:
• Bailees’ Customers’ Goods provides coverage for a direct loss or damage by a covered cause of loss to customers goods that has been accepted for processing for a fee. 3 additional coverage options are available with Bailee’s Customers’ Goods: Work In Process Coverage, Mysterious Disappearance Coverage and Storage Coverage.
• Data Breach helps cover the cost of things like complying with notification requirements to impacted individuals, and credit monitoring (if warranted) if sensitive customer information is lost or stolen. Available options can help protect against loss of income and help pay for extortion or ransom payments associated with a data breach threat.
• Employment Practices Liability (EPL)2 helps pay for defense costs and settlements or judgments if you’re sued by an employee alleging a wrongful act related to your employment practices. Coverage is also provided if a customer or vendor alleges sexual harassment or discrimination by one of your employees.
• Business Income for Cloud Service Interruption helps replace lost business income if you need to temporarily close because of an unplanned interruption in your cloud service, regardless of the interruption reason.
• Business Income for Off-Premises Operations helps replace lost business income and extra expenses incurred if you need to suspend operations because business property was damaged or destroyed while away from your business.
• Stretch® - many optional property coverages offered by The Hartford
are available separately or in cost-effective packages called Stretch. This makes it easy for you to help customize a program that meets the specific needs of your business.
Your employees are important to the success of your shop. If an employee gets injured on the job, you can count on The Hartford to help return that worker to health and productivity quickly. Our approach to managing claims promotes better outcomes and helps keep medical costs low, which could have a positive impact on your future premiums.
The Hartford’s policy combines innovative product features, safe choice discounts and exceptional claim service. Our Accident Forgiveness Program recognizes that “bad things happen to good people.” So customers with safe driving records aren’t penalized for “nuisance” claims or charged for an accident if they’ve been claim free
Help improve the cash flow of your business.
• ZERO down payment
• NO monthly billing or finance fees
• NO service charges
• NO more late payments
• MINIMAL audit adjustments
24/7 MY ACCOUNT ACCESS
My Account offers 24/7 policy access to a number of simple services anytime, and anywhere it’s convenient.
• Pay online, there’s even AutoPay so you’ll never miss a payment
• Go paperless to receive documents and statements via email
• Send us documents electronically with our easy upload feature
• Get most Certificates of Insurance instantly
• File a claim at your convenience
• Track status and payments with real-time updates