SO MAYBE OUR CUSTOMIZED COVERAGE ISN'T MAN'S BEST FRIEND, BUT IT'S CLOSE.
BUSINESS OWNER’S POLICY
A BOP can help protect your business in much the same way that a homeowners policy protects your home and personal possessions. The Hartford’s BOP combines these essential coverages to provide
a cost-effective solution to help safeguard your store:
• Business Property insurance to help protect the property you own, lease or rent.
• Business Liability coverage to help protect your business in the event it is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property.
• Business Income coverage to help protect lost income when a business is forced to close due to direct physical loss or damage
to its premises resulting from a covered cause of loss.
OPTIONAL COVERAGES SHOPS LIKE YOURS SELECT
A wide range of optional coverages offer additional protection for risks that are unique to pet services. Many are available separately or in cost-effective packages, giving you the flexibility to design a program that’s important to your business:
• Data Breach helps you pay for response expenses, legal costs and income protection if the sensitive personal information you collect or store is lost or stolen.
• Employment Practices Liability (EPL) provides coverage if you’re sued by an employee, patron or vendor alleging discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination or other types of claims relating to your employment practices.
• Animal Bailee Coverage covers the accidental injury, death, destruction, or disappearance of animals owned by others while in your care, custody, or control while such animals are located in the business, including while in transit on a vehicle owned, leased or operated by you.
• Veterinarian’s Professional Liability covers bodily injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury that happens as a result of the professional services of veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
• Employee Dishonesty provides coverage if an employee steals money, securities or other property owned by your business.
• Electronic Data and Interruption of Computer Operations pays to replace or restore electronic data that has been destroyed, corrupted, or made inaccessible by a computer virus or covered loss, and any loss of business income.
Your employees are important to the success of your pet store. If an employee gets injured on the job, you can count on The Hartford to help return that worker to health and productivity quickly. Our approach to managing claims promotes better outcomes and helps keep medical costs low, which could have a positive impact on your future premiums.
The Hartford’s policy combines innovative product features, safe choice discounts and exceptional claim service. Our Accident Forgiveness Program recognizes that “bad things happen to good people.” So customers with safe driving records aren’t penalized for “nuisance” claims or charged for an accident if they’ve been claim free.
Help improve the cash flow of your business.
• ZERO down payment
• NO monthly billing or finance fees
• NO service charges
• NO more late payments
• MINIMAL audit adjustments
24/7 MY ACCOUNT ACCESS
My Account offers 24/7 policy access to a number of simple services anytime, and anywhere it’s convenient.
• Pay online, there’s even AutoPay so you’ll never miss a payment
• Go paperless to receive documents and statements via email
• Send us documents electronically with our easy upload feature
• Get most Certificates of Insurance instantly
• File a claim at your convenience
• Track status and payments with real-time updates