Since there have been so many changes in property occupancy this year, it’s helpful to know about one specialized insurance coverage. It protects vacant and partially vacant buildings, vacant leased space, and vacant condominium units. It applies to both residential and commercial properties, as well as those undergoing renovation.
The coverage is flexible. There are no restrictions on the length of the vacancy and multiple locations can be written on one policy. It also includes vacant land up to 1,000 acres for each location, as well as land scheduled for development after the policy term, along with land with lakes.
For more information about vacant property insurance, contact our office at 617-698-7850 or
0.6 min read / Views: 641 /

Get in Touch

Our representatives are here to help residents across Massachusetts & New Hampshire with their insurance needs. Contact us with your questions or quote requests!

Send us a message!